The City of Floodwood began working with JPJ Engineering to prepare a Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) with long term goals for improving municipal infrastructure and enhancing the community profile.
JPJ Engineering worked closely with the city to identify financial assistance opportunities with local, county, state and federal funding agencies. Over the course of the next decade, the city was successful in procuring funding support from USDA, TEA-21, COE, DNR and CDBG programs.
JPJ Engineering provided:
- assisted the city in planning
- designing and construction management for numerous infrastructure improvements, including:
- sanitary sewer replacements
- water system improvements
- street construction
- commercial rehabilitation
- streetscape amenities