JPJ Engineering can provide surveying of your residential property. Our survey team, led by a licensed land surveyor, performs residential land surveys for property throughout St. Louis County and much of the Northland. 

We will set property corners and provide a Certificate of Survey. Please let us know if you would like us to flag the boundary lines. We can also assist with splitting a parcel and provide legal descriptions for the parcel split. Check out our land surveying page or FAQs for more information.

Common Residential Property Survey Requests:

There are a number of different reasons a survey may be needed so when you submit a request for a quote, be sure to tell us what you need to be done and the reason you are requesting a survey to make sure you get exactly what you need.

Contact us to get more information or request a quote. It's free!

Residential Property Surveys

  • Mark property lines and/or corners
  • Subdivide a parcel of land
  • A property map for a planning & zoning or building permit application for a residential house, garage, or other building
  • Creation or vacation of a Right of Way or Easement
  • Elevation Certificate or ELOMA
  • Topographic Survey