JPJ Engineering is looking for a Survey Crew Chief or Survey Technician to join our Duluth or Hibbing, MN office. The Survey Crew Chief performs boundary, topographic, and ALTA/ASCM surveys and construction staking for our clients in Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin. The Survey Crew Chief is responsible for routine equipment maintenance and calibration and assists in completing various surveying tasks including project research, data calculations, and producing final project deliverables. This field position requires strong time management skills, the ability to work independently and to communicate effectively with other members of the team. JPJ Engineering provides a company vehicle for project-related travel; overnight travel is rarely required.
• 2+ years of relevant experience (Preferred)
• Construction staking experience (Preferred)
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D (Preferred)
• Diploma or degree in Engineering Technician, GIS or related field (Preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented team player
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
Medical & Dental Insurance
Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
Flexible Benefits Plan
3 Weeks of PTO
Resumes can be sent to:
425 Grant Street
P.O. Box 656
Hibbing, MN 55746